Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Updates and Randomness

Sorry for the hiatus.  I've been on my grind and busier than usual.

Last week, I interviewed a rapper who's about to blow up when his album drops later this month.  I was pleasantly surprised to find that he was charming, humble and focused, despite his tweets about getting high all the time.

Photo of Wiz Khalifa by Weekly Dig.  Obtained under a Creative Commons License.
It should be on newsstands in May...

What else?  Oh, I had a mysterious cold that took me down for a few days, but I'm much better now.

Was given a pair of tickets to "Intersections" at the Atlas Performing Arts Center as a birthday present.  I wasn't familiar with most of the groups performing, but I went anyway.  The music and DJ of the show I picked were better than the skits, but I'm glad I went.

I meant to check out the Yelawolf show at the Rock and Roll Hotel to see what the buzz is about, but didn't realize that it was happening on Monday...

Interesting event:  Les Nubians will perform at the French Embassy on the 17th.  There's also other unique events scheduled for the Francophonie Cultural Festival.    

No comments:

Post a Comment