Friday, July 6, 2012

Mixology: Ginger Reef

I should totally be a recipe writer for Trader Joe's and BJ's Club.  If such a job exists.

Last night, I was in the process of making a healthy smoothie using mangoes, pineapple, grapes, strawberries and peaches from a six-pound bag of Dole frozen fruit from BJ's, when the drunk nine year-old that lives in my head said, "Hey, you know what would make this awesome?  Ginger liquor."

I gleefully took her suggestion.  Awesomeness confirmed.

I never measure anything when it comes to drinks, so just eye it.

Ginger Reef

Half a pitcher of sliced peaches, pineapple, and mangoes; whole grapes and strawberries
Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur
Cranberry juice--about a cup
Little water or sparkling water
Ice

Puree' and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment